Combining his love of classic Volkswagens and good food, Dave Richards has produced a book that will enable campers to improve their experience. Packed with nearly 120 recipes, tips and tales to make even the most devoted city dweller want to camp.
|RRP: £14.99 (UK), $25.00 (US), $32.99 (CAN)|
|Format: Paperback, 128 pages, 210mm x 148mm, June 2021|
|Photos/Illustrations: 184 pictures|
|Subject: Camping, Cars|
|Publisher: Veloce Publishing|
|Author: Dave Richards|
|The Barefoot Chef|
Cool Recipes & Camping Hacks for VW Campers by Dave Richards
Combining his love of classic Volkswagens and good food, Dave Richards has produced a book that will enable campers to improve their experience. Packed with nearly 120 recipes, tips and tales to make even the most devoted city dweller want to camp, there’s advice on VW camper van ownership, ways to make your camping easier and better, and a few tales that will simply make you laugh out loud. It’s a book like no other: one minute a reference book, the next a great coffee table browser. Camping has finally become cool again!
A whole new selection of players have entered the camping game in recent years: people who’ve been holidaying abroad for years may be looking a bit closer to home. For anyone who plans to continue camping, and who may be seeking help and guidance, this volume provides valuable tips and many inspired ideas. Seasoned campers will also find some pearls of wisdom, discover interesting recipe ideas, and enjoy reading about the author’s experiences.
- A selection of camping recipes that really work
- Camping tips that are really worth knowing
- Camping myths and falsehoods debunked
- Recipes that can be made from start to finish in the middle of nowhere
- Follow this guide to transform your camping experience
- Learn how to be a glamorous camper, and how to do it right
- Flexibility is the key, don’t fight the the weather, let it guide your camping experience!How to spot the best camping pitch
- Make camping appear effortless, how to be the coolest of cool campers!
- Camping hacks and recipes for the road from a seasoned VW camper
Leave a Comment