Fully revised and updated paperback edition on the now classic first series Mazda MX5. Researched and written in Japan, with the full co-operation of the factory, here, in definitive detail, is the complete story of the first generation of Mazda’s MX-5.
|RRP: £19.99 (UK), $32.50 (US), $42.50 (CAN)|
|Format: Paperback, 144 pages, 250mm x 207mm, January 2022|
|Photos/Illustrations: 221 pictures|
|Publisher: Veloce Publishing|
|Author: Brian Long|
The Book of the Mazda MX-5 Miata: New Second Edition – The ‘Mk1’ NA-series 1988 to 1997 by Brian Long
Fully revised and updated paperback edition on the now classic first series Mazda MX5. Researched and written in Japan, with the full co-operation of the factory, here, in definitive detail, is the complete story of the first generation of Mazda’s MX-5 – the car that re-invented the affordable lightweight roadster, a species that many thought was extinct as the 1990s drew near.
Immediately successful, the MX-5, also known as the Miata or Eunos Roadster, spawned many imitators, but remains the world’s biggest selling sports car. The series has now been in production for over 30 years, and new generations continue to follow the concept of the original, much to the delight of fans and enthusiasts all over the world.
- Fully revised and updated history of the original NA series Mazda MX-5 Miata, now in paperback
- Sales in all major markets covered in detail
- Written by a recognized authority on the subject
- Includes limited editions from around the world
- Written with the full co-operation of the factory
- A look at the aftermarket industry spawned by the car
- Detailed production figures, including exports
- Contemporary photography to help owners with authenticity
- Includes the new spares and restoration service offered by the factory.